Mythik Admin replied

688 weeks ago

Just starting off with something simple while I gather materials and thoughts to start posting some of the content that was originally intended for a full site.. this is much simpler though, once I figure out what kind of use I can get out of it…

For starters! I'm Mythik of the Ragnarok server on FFXI. I've been playing FFXI for a little over two years, the majority of that time has been devoted to playing BLM on this character. For starters, let me mention that not everything that you will see posted on this Journal of sorts is fact. In fact a lot of it is opinion founded on personal trial and error. (As you will see there's a lot of error)

Also as a note you may find similarities between the content of this journal and multiple others from FFXI past. Take Kanican as an example. A decent amount of what technical knowledge I Have of playing BLM came from his intricate descriptions and detailed tried and tested experience.

At no point am I now or will I ever claim to be an expert at this game, or even as BLM for that matter. However possibilities are opening to many players to finally level jobs that they never would have used before. And you never know, some of you may get hooked on BLM but not have the resources (Not that I see how that's possible considering you're viewing this on the internet) to get a pretty decent chunk of knowledge on the job from one source.

So over time I hope to share some laughs, some tears, and maybe even some bodily flui…err..

Nice to meet you!

~Mythik

[This is quoted from the blog]
Please log in to post a reply.