Harytake replied

293 weeks ago

Beneath The Planet Of The Apes In Hindi 720p > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A second astronaut crashes through the time barrier searching for the missing Taylor. The daring rescue mission leads to a subterranean city where mutant humans, who practice mind control, worship a weapon capable of destroying the entire planet.
Astronaut Brent is sent to rescue Taylor but crash lands on the Planet of the Apes, just like Taylor did in the original film. Taylor has disappeared into the Forbidden Zone so Brent and Nova try to follow and find him. He discovers a cult of humans that fear the Apes' latest military movements and finds himself in the middle. Tension mounts to a climactic battle between ape and man deep in the bowels of the planet. Sequel to "Planet of the Apes." Film 2 of the series of 5
You know how you lose track of time and then become astonished to learn how long ago something actually occurred. I reviewed &quot;Planet of the Apes&quot; on this board a full ten years ago! and haven&#39;t seen any of it&#39;s sequels since, until this one the other day. With a fairly clear memory of how the original ended, this one pretty much picks up from that point when search team astronaut Brent (James Franciscus) discovers the Statue of Liberty in New York harbor, and journeys his way through the land of the Apes Forbidden Zone attempting to find Charlton Heston&#39;s character from the earlier movie.<br/><br/>Perhaps it was evident in the original &quot;Planet of the Apes&quot; and I didn&#39;t notice it, but the various ape tribes are organized by their vocation on the planet. The orangutans are scientists, the gorillas rule militarily and the chimpanzees portray ordinary citizens for the most part. Some cross over occurs, as with the characters of Zira (Kim Hunter) and Cornelius (David Watson), but for the most part the simians don&#39;t cross boundaries. I thought that was kind of interesting, as humans on the planet are considered inferior by all - &quot;The only good human is a dead human&quot;.<br/><br/>What I really got a kick out of was the way Brent discovered his old neighborhood by way of the Queensboro Plaza Station and advertising for the New York Summer Festival. Shortly after, a casual stroll with Nova (Linda Harrison) brings them to the remains of the New York Public Library, the New York Stock Exchange and Radio City Music Hall. Not being a city resident, I wouldn&#39;t know otherwise, but I wouldn&#39;t bet that all those places were within walking distance of each other, but then again, it&#39;s a sci-fi story.<br/><br/>Things get interesting in the second half of the picture when the humans make their appearance in the underground caverns, with their perverted views of religious fealty to an atomic bomb strategically placed in the remains of St. Patrick&#39;s Cathedral. With their ability to project telepathic illusions however, I couldn&#39;t quite figure out why they would have needed the rubber masks to hide their real features. Just a thought wave could have taken care of all that, wouldn&#39;t it? <br/><br/>The way this one ends seems to indicate a doomsday scenario after Taylor (Heston) shows up once more, and it would seem there would be no justification for another three sequels, but I&#39;m not up enough on my &#39;Planet&#39; lore just yet to know how it all transpires. Still, I thought this was a fairly entertaining entry in the series of films, so I&#39;ll be on the lookout for the others as time goes by.
When this used to run on ITV in Britain in the 1980s the film critic of TVTimes described it as &#39;visually more spectacular than the first&#39;. Surprisingly, unlike so many other things, he was absolutely right. Apes are on screen from the first scene (albeit a resume of the ending of the original for continuity )and the most powerful scenes include the magnificent Ursus (the late James Gregory) making the case for invasion to the assembled Ape City. Ursus carries the menace that is missing from the first, feebly implied with the lowly gaoler Julius and the deferred threat of Dr Zaius. The best visuals include the full gorilla war machine and the Dante-esque infernal Lawgiver hallucinations. The New York Underground is almost altogether another planet (no change there then) with its pious transUranic mutants.<br/><br/>Suffered mostly from comparison in proximity to #1 - the curse of the sequel - but less so today, as easily the best of the four sequels and the only true &#39;Planet of the Apes&#39; sequel, with the action set on the post holocaust world of mute humans, Forbidden Zones and ape rule, before the budget cuts meant we were down to just two Apes after the first 30 minutes of the next sequel. First follow up to herald the dawn of that hitherto unheard of phenomenon, the science fiction blockbuster series, without which, no Star Wars series, Aliens, Terminator, or even Star Trek.
I’m not sure that the story is the right receptacle for big notions about imperialism, racism, militarism, the balance of power, religiosity, the end of reason; it is a bit like loading the history of philosophy into an egg-and-spoon race.
Following the trajectory made by Taylor&#39;s spaceship, another astronaut named Brent (<a href="/name/nm0002082/">James Franciscus</a>) crashlands on the planet of the apes in the year 3955AD and goes in search of Taylor (<a href="/name/nm0000032/">Charlton Heston</a>), who has gone missing in the Forbidden Zone. While trying to escape from a band of gorilla soldiers led by the war hungry Ursus (<a href="/name/nm0339834/">James Gregory</a>), Brent and Nova (<a href="/name/nm0365709/">Linda Harrison</a>) stumble upon a subterranean fortress where a cult of humans are hiding. Meanwhile, the gorilla army has decided to invade the Forbidden Zone and kill all remaining humans, because &quot;the only good human is a dead human!&quot; Beneath the Planet of the Apes is a sequel to <a href="/title/tt0063442/">Planet of the Apes (1968)</a> (1968), which was based on the 1963 novel La Planète des Singes by French writer Pierre Boulle. The screenplay for Beneath the Planet of the Apes is credited to Paul Dehn and Mort Abrahams. A novelization of the film by American writer Michael Avallone was released in 1970. Beneath the Planet of the Apes was followed by three more sequels: <a href="/title/tt0067065/">Escape from the Planet of the Apes (1971)</a> (1971), <a href="/title/tt0068408/">Conquest of the Planet of the Apes (1972)</a> (1972), and <a href="/title/tt0069768/">Battle for the Planet of the Apes (1973)</a> (1973). Besides Taylor and Nova, chimpanzees Zira (<a href="/name/nm0001375/">Kim Hunter</a>) and Cornelius (<a href="/name/nm0914569/">David Watson</a>) put in an appearance as does orangutan Dr Zaius (<a href="/name/nm0263052/">Maurice Evans</a>). The gorilla army discovers the subterranean passage and descends upon the city of mutant humans, clubbing or gunning down everyone who gets in the way. Still confined in their cell, Brent, Taylor, and Nova hear the gunfire and break out. While sneaking down the corridor, they come face-to-face with a gorilla, whom they are able to kill but not before he guns down Nova. Brent and Taylor make their way to the cathedral where Zaius and the gorilla army are confronted by Mendez (<a href="/name/nm0724268/">Paul Richards</a>), who introduces them to his God…the doomsday bomb. He activates the bomb but is unable to hit the detonator before being gunned down. Ursus orders his gorillas to pull down the bomb with rope, block, and tackle, and the bomb begins to emit steam. Brent detracts Ursus when he goes to hit the detonator in an attempt to stop the steam. Zaius notices Taylor hiding behind a pillar, and Ursus shoots him. Brent then shoots Ursus. Crawling toward the detonator, Taylor asks for Zaius&#39; help, but Zaius refuses. &quot;Man is evil…capable of nothing but destruction,&quot; he charges. Brent picks up a gun and shoots down a few gorillas but is ultimately shot dead by them. In the final scene, Taylor reaches for the detonator and pushes it. The screen goes white, and a voiceover says: In one of the countless billions of galaxies in the universe lies a medium-sized star. And one of its satellites, a green and insignificant planet, is now dead.
a5c7b9f00b
Counterfeit Mask sub downloadDownload Badge of Honor full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Code 4: Security Officer on Duty full movie free downloadfree download Reclamationdownload Astro BoyThe Expressionistic Jump full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieNorthern Frontier movie downloadKhiladi full movie downloadThe Golden Web movie free download hdGame of Chance in tamil pdf download
Please log in to post a reply.